View Profile SkullHead

4 Art Reviews

very dope art work. im a fan of silent hill and the style of painting you used for this scene suits it well though the inconsistency of the sketch lines screw with the painting. the picture might benefit from cleaner linework but otherwise good shit I hope to see more like this.

I have not been keeping up since the human centipede one so all I can see is a big jump in quality, took what I liked about that one and made it way more stylish. The background no longer looks like an acid trip but now more like a strange dream and the characters look more defined. This time around I cant suggest shading under the characters would be an improvement either since the no shade adds onto the artstyle in a pretty cool way. This sort of morbid scene also adds onto the twisted look you've given it. Bonus for trinititty, and keep at it

Her ass hole is pretty small but she has some nice features. Well drawn, the pose is pretty sexy and you've got the anatomy down well though I will say the right leg looks a bit off and the right arm has a bit wonky structure, I especially like the attention to detail for the feet. The only thing I think this needs is more interaction between character and environment as she sticks out a bit much from the bed itself. Overall, well done.

Worship their dead bodies